In this episode of The Ask Juliet & Clinton Show, Juliet & Clinton answer questions about how can you marketing a specific marketing technique when people do not know that the technique exists, how to use social media for marketing if you don’t have a website, and the best ways to work out joint venture partnerships with colleagues.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 16
1. Lil – www.cymaticsbylil.com How can I educate people to what therapy is when the name does not indicate what it is or what it does? I am trying to pioneer Cymatic therapy that is well known in the UK but not in the US. How do I Generate clients as a startup practitioner? I have tried using Groupon and Thumb Tack but they will not list Cymatic Therapy because they do not know what it is and there is no one else doing it. I listed the name of my business by offering discounts for Reiki treatments but that is not doing me much good. Thanks for taking my question.
2. Tony – How Can I use social media for marketing if one does not have a website? Juliet and Clinton, I am a Clinical Social Worker who specializes in attachment based work with families. I work within an agency setting in Des Moines, Iowa. I have thoroughly enjoyed the podcast and I am currently considering blogging and using Pinterest to market and build a stronger reputation in my community in addition to public speaking. That said, as a therapist who works in an agency I do not have a website for myself. However, there is a website for the business I work for. I intend eventually to strike out on my own for private practice.
3. Julia– What are the best ways to work out joint venture partnerships with colleagues? I’m offering a workshop with another business in my area. We agreed to split the profits 50/50, but I’ve been doing most of the work and I’m starting to feel resentful.
- Australia Counselling Directory – Sign up for Australian counsellors to advertise their private practice
- Blue Host – recommended website hosting by Juliet and Clinton