In this episode, Juliet and Clinton discuss how to ethically market a psychology practice to gain online clients, some of the best productivity tools, and how to start selling health products online.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 29
1. Laura Van Schaick Harman
“I am a licensed psychologist in NY. I see clients both online and in person. I would really love to grow my online therapy practice. What is the best way to ethically market an online psychology practice to gain online clients?”
2. Suzi, psychotherapist and counsellor, Brisbane
“Hi, I am so time poor because I have a busy family and work for an employer 3 days a week and am in private practice 2 days. I want to increase my private practice so I can leave my employer and work for myself. My biggest issue is I struggle to find the time each week to dedicate to marketing my practice. Can you please tell me what your best productivity tools and tips are to help me find more hours in a day?”
“Hi, Juliet & Clinton. I appreciate the opportunity to be able to ask a question.
I just stumbled across your podcast on Twitter. I have worked in the corporate world for over 20 years. 1 year ago I started making my own natural soaps, face creams, body lotions, etc.
It’s a hobby right now, but I’d like to start selling them online and I have absolutely no idea where to begin. Can you please give me some guidelines – some beginning baby steps to take? Thanks so much!”
- Online Therapy Institute
- Ethical frameworks for the delivery of online therapy
- Marketing & Ethics: Separating Fears from Reality – article by Juliet Austin
- Social Media Policy Template – by Dr Keely Kolmes
- To Doist – productivity software
- Getting Things Done – The Art of Stress Free Productivity – David Allen
- The 4-Hour Workweek – Tim Ferriss
- Mailbox app – email app for increasing email productivity
- Evernote – cloud-based note taking app
- Boomerang -email app for Gmail
- Join our free members program