In episode 42, Juliet and Clinton discuss whether one should have a niche early in a therapy practice, whether Facebook marketing works for a psychotherapy practice, and define a “call to action.”
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 42
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. Leona Dawson Clinical Hypnotherapist & Counsellor – Sydney, Australia
A common piece of advice is to “find your niche” but I don’t want to do that too early in my career as a therapist for a couple of reasons: expertise still needs building, not wanting to cut myself off from finding an area I really enjoy but don’t know about yet…any advice on this?”
2. Brian Gieringer- Atlanta, Georgia
“Hello Juliet and Clinton, I am curious about the effectiveness of Facebook for practice marketing. I have tried to research this subject on google and facebook, but I quickly run into a lot of old links (2007-2012). It’s difficult for me to imagine people liking a mental health page for all of their friends and relatives to see. Is Facebook marketing something that really works for psychotherapy practices? If the answer is yes, are there resources for finding best practices? Thank you and best regards, Brian.”
3. Ryan-Jessica Hupf- Sydney, Australia
“What is a “call to action?” I saw a field for this on my website, but am not sure what it is and how to use it?”
- Pinterest – Social media network for sharing images.
- Facebook Pages – Social media network for marketing your practice.
- Facebook marketing – Juliet Austin’s Pinterest board for Facebook marketing resources
- 9 Practice-Building Lessons Australian Therapists Can Learn From U.S. Therapists – Australia Counselling Podcast episode #89
- Google – Search engine.
- Ask Questions – Ask Juliet and Clinton a question for them to answer in an upcoming show