In this episode, Juliet and Clinton discuss the tools needed when starting an online course, how narrow one’s therapy niche should be, and define the term, “content curation”.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 48
1. Monica – Orange County, CA
“Hi Juliet and Clinton. I’m loving your podcast and listen to you each week at the gym! I’m a therapist in Orange County, CA., which is absolutely saturated with psychotherapists. I’m wanting to create some online wellbeing information courses so I can have additional streams of income, as well as reach more people than in my local area. What tools do I need to be able to start creating and selling an online course? I have no idea where to start. Thank you for answering my question and keep up the great work!”
“How specific should I identify my ideal client?”
3. Kerri-Ann – Massage Therapist, Nashville, Tennessee
“Hi Juliet and Clinton. I’ve heard of the term “content curation,” but I’m not sure what it means. Can you please explain it and if tell me if I should be doing it? Thanks!”
- Dropbox – Cloud storage for documents and media
- Mailchimp – Email Service Provider
- Aweber – Email Service Provider
- Gravity Forms plugin – WordPress plugin for creating forms
- Youtube – A popular free video-sharing Web site that lets registered users upload and share video.
- Vimeo – Video hosting company
- Google Alerts – Monitor the Web for interesting new content using keyword alerts.
- Twitter – Social media platform
- Hootsuite – Social Media Management tool
- Pinterest – Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.
- Post planner – Tool for finding content for social media
- Buffer – Social media scheduling tool
- Ask Questions – Ask Juliet and Clinton a question they can answer in an upcoming show
- Join our free membership program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program