In this episode, Juliet and Clinton answer questions about how to sell a package of workshops through your web, how do you find your target audience for teaching Qigong and how you can get more attention and exposure in the media.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 72
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. Jodie Gale, Facebook group
“Hi Juliet and Clinton, I am in the process of updating my website. I currently offer Saturday afternoon SOUL sessions. There is one x 2-hour space available each week. Because I sell these as a package, I would like a ‘book/buy now’ style button, which I would like to link to available dates and a payment button. Because this is just one session a week and my private practice is part-time (with weekly, long-term clients), I don’t need to invest in a full-on booking system right now. What other options are there? Or would a PayPal-style system suffice?
2. Julianne, www.balancedwellness.com.au
For the past 15 years, my work has been Chinese massage (Tui Na) and counseling for the past 5 years. My question is how do I move towards finding my target audience for Teaching Qigong to help people who are stressed in their body and mind and want improvement in general health?”
3. Alison Howarth, Facebook group, www.penrithcounselling.com.au
“I’m really curious about SourceBottle. Sourcebottle is a site where you can respond to people wanting to interview experts in the media, but I rarely see a question for my specialization, which is Domestic Violence – DV recovery and counseling for women. I was wondering if it is worthwhile going pro for $25/week? Are there other ways I can get the attention of the media for my niche?”
- Timely – Timely is powerful online appointment scheduling software recommended by Juliet and Clinton.
- Gravity Forms – Gravity Forms helps you create advanced forms for your WordPress powered website.
- Contact Form 7 – Contact Form 7 can manage multiple contact forms, plus you can customize the form and the mail contents flexibly with simple markup.
- Time Trade – Online appointment scheduling by TimeTrade is used by businesses to create new sales prospects, accelerate the sales and the customer service process.
- Source Bottle – A free online service that connects journalists with sources.
- HARO – HARO provides journalists with a robust database of sources for upcoming stories and daily opportunities for sources to secure valuable media coverage.
- Join our free member’s program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program