In episode 78 of the Ask Juliet and Clinton Show the following questions were answered: What business structure should I set up my business as, how to know if your podcast will be successful, and what the difference is between Aweber and Mailchimp.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 78
In this episode we answered the following questions:
“I have a wellness coaching business and I don’t know if I should set up a company or be a sole trader. I’m in Australia so can you tell me the pros and cons of each?”
“I have a great idea for a mental health podcast and I’ve checked the iTunes store and don’t see anything similar. Is this a good sign that my podcast will be successful?”
“I’m starting out in my osteopathic business and want to create a newsletter about physical health including wellness tips. I know you have mentioned Aweber and Mailchimp in the past. What is the difference between the two and what would you recommend for starting out? Thanks!”
- Google Apps – for hosting email https://apps.google.com
- Boomerang – Gmail app http://www.boomeranggmail.com/
- Wisestamp – email signature app – http://www.wisestamp.com/
- Sign up for our FREE member’s program at http://askjulietandclinton.com/membership
- Australian Government: Start your business information https://www.business.gov.au/info/plan-and-start/start-your-business
- Canadian Government: Start your business information https://www.canada.ca/en/services/business/start.html
- Aweber for email marketing. Sign up for a 30-day free trial: http://askjulietandclinton.com/aweber