In episode 81 Juliet and Clinton discuss what they think are the first steps in creating a business partnership, whether therapists should hire a professional editor to review their blogs before publishing, and how to represent one’s brand on a Facebook page.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 81
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. “My colleague and I are planning to create a business together to help us market some of our passive income ideas. Considering your experience of working together: Where do we start? Do you recommend a business /working plan? We’d love any advice you have to offer us. Thanks.”
2. “I have been stuck writing a blog post but happy to report I have finally published it. I am wondering what it would be like to have a professional editor to review my blog posts? Or should I invest in advanced Grammarly instead of just free basic Grammarly? However, feedback on the actual content would be great as well before you hit the publish button! So my challenge now is do I just keep writing and it will get quicker and easier or do I get professional support to streamline the time taken to blog? I think I did 52 revisions on this blog, as I was quite concerned about not plagiarising others’ work!”
3. “As a business owner, I have no control over the layout. Bearing this in mind, what’s the best way to present my name and brand on Facebook? Should my profile pic be of me or my logo? What kind of banner should I have and how do I make a banner with the correct dimensions? What of the optional boxes should I display and what about my pinned post? Thanks!”
- www.askjulietandclinton.com/16 (episode where we also discussed partnerships)
- www.grammarly.com (software that helps with editing)
- Clinton’s ebook – https://clintonpower.com.au/31-days-build-better-relationship
- www.canva.com (for creating a Facebook page)