In this episode Juliet and Clinton answer questions about how to market a group practice with associates, how long it takes to market a nutritional practice, and how long blog posts should be.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 18
1. Dr. Elizabeth Hall www.indepthpsychology.com.au – How can I market a group practice? We are a group of psychologists in Glebe in Sydney and have problems with referring clients to the intern and less experienced psychologists. We’ve often found it difficult to build the caseload of our associates – even though we market the practice, most callers ring to book with a specific person, and don’t want to book with the new associate. How should we respond to callers to encourage them to see the new associate?
2. Kelly – How long does it take to build a nutritional health practice? I’ve been struggling for a year and I only see about 5-10 clients a week. It seems I should have more clients by now.
3. Susan – What is the best length for blog posts? I have been blogging for over a year and all my posts are about 500 words. Is there any value in writing longer posts?
- Case study videos – Example of showcasing an associate in a video case study
- Juliet Austin – coaching and copywriting for therapists and health businesses
- Your Natural Health or Therapist Website – example of an epic blog post from Juliet Austin
- 7 Signs You’re Sharing Your Bed with a Narcissist – example of an epic blog post from Clinton Power