In this episode Juliet and Clinton answer questions about how to create a free opt-in offer, what considerations need to be made when contracting out to other counsellors, and explain the difference between the terms “marketing activities” “marketing tactics” and “marketing strategy”.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 19
1. Louise – I know one is supposed to create a free offer as an incentive to get people to sign up for an email list. I’m really stuck on what to create. I have a health coaching practice and I don’t have a niche. Can you provide any suggestions?
2. Matti– What are the essentials that I need to be aware of when I want to start contracting other counsellors to work for me? How do I best attract suitable people for contract work? Enjoy your day! Mattie
3. Frances -I’ve heard there is a difference between marketing activities or tactics and marketing strategy. Could you please explain what the difference is?
- Sign up for free updates of The Ask Juliet & Clinton Show – be the first to be notified of our free membership course
- 5 Ethical Practice-Building Strategies for Counsellor – free 5-part email course from Australia Counselling