In this episode Juliet and Clinton discuss some ways to make training videos for therapy clients and therapists, how to structure “high demand” practices, and how to promote a therapy practice separate from a group therapist practice.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 56
In this episode we answered the following questions:
“Hi Juliet & Clinton,
This year I would like to focus on making some passive income. I have 2 questions:
1) What are some simple ways to make training videos that clients and therapists can download from my website? (I am wondering about whether to create slides, videos or audios).
2) What should one charge per hour for the finished webinar/presentation/video/audio?
a) a one hour presentation
b) a 3 part x 1 hour presentation or a 3 hour presentation
c) a 6 part x 1 hour presentation
Considering some will be for clients and others will be for professionals/therapists.
“Hi, I have a group child psychology practice and all my marketing uses the group practice name (which is not related to my name). I would like to build my own profile in the area of parenting during the perinatal period and early years. I’m not sure how to promote myself away from the group practice. Should I have my own website, Facebook page, etc? As well as clinical practice, I plan to create an online course, host Webinars to promote the course, and provide workshops for the community and professionals. Thanks!”
3. Carol Hopwood
“This podcast was great timing for me. Thank you. Since I have had a notice on my website explaining that my next new client appointments will not be not be for a while my ideal clients have contacted me and wanted to schedule. It didn’t occur to me that folks would want to wait like that. Clinton I’d love to hear more about what you called “high demand practices” and how you structure those types of businesses and your lack of a cancellation policy.”
- ScreenFlow – Screencasting and video editing software for Mac.
- Camtasia – Camtasia gives you the tools you need to record on-screen activity, edit and enhance your content, and share in high-quality to viewers anywhere.
- Wondershare Converter – Wondershare Free Video Converter is 100% freeware that enables you to convert video and audio formats for playback.
- Join our free members program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program