In episode 59 Juliet and Clinton discuss how to choose a good web designer and how much a website should cost, whether it is important to work with a marketing coach, and what kind of videos a natural health business should create for YouTube.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 59
In this episode we answered the following questions:
“I’ve been trying to get my outdated website redesigned and I’ve already had 2 failed attempts with unscrupulous website agencies in India. So I’m going to invest in using a website designer in the US, but I have no idea how much I should pay. Some of my initial quotes range from $600 – $6000. How do I choose the right one and how much should it cost me?”
2. Jason – Toronto, Ontario
“How important is it to work with a marketing coach when starting a health business? From what I have read, it seems a lot of people who do well online have had coaches help them. Do you think this is important? By the way, your show is incredibly helpful.”
“I’ve heard it’s good to have your own YouTube channel and to create videos on a regular basis, but I’m stuck for ideas. I work in the natural medicine field (Chinese herbs) and I’m not sure what kind of content I could create. Do you have any ideas for me?”
- Nathaniel Richman – Website designer
- Kat Love – Website designer for psychotherapists
- Leah Kalamakis – website designer
- AirTasker – Access thousands of skilled people for your home and office tasks. From furniture assembly to data entry.
- YouTube – A popular free video-sharing platform that lets registered users upload and share videos.
- Join our free members program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program