In episode 62, Juliet and Clinton answer questions about whether one needs additional back-ups of a website other than the back-ups a web host does, the steps involved in starting a therapy practice in a new city, and if it’s possible to make money selling audios on a website.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 62
In this episode we answered the following questions:
“Can you please explain why I need to backup my website on a service other than the back-ups my hosting company does? I heard you talk about doing this on a previous podcast – or maybe it was in the Facebook Group?”
2. John, Los Angeles, California
“I’ve recently moved to Los Angeles to set up my practice. I’ve been a psychologist for 14 years so I’m confident with my skills and experience, but I’m wondering how I can break into the market in LA because it is completely saturated with therapists. What are some of the first things you would do to get a practice started in a new city?”
“I have a full therapy practice seeing 25-28 clients per week. I’ve been maintaining this many clients for a few years now. I’d like to take the next step and offer something else for people that I can make money from. Everyone seems to want to do online courses, but I don’t want to do that. It seems so complicated.
I thought of creating audio programs to sell on my site, but I am not sure if that is going to be profitable, nor how I would go about doing that. Would you please advise on how feasible this is and whether I could earn an income from selling audios on my site?”
- Facebook Groups
- Dr Joe Kort – Michigan therapist and leading expert on sex and relationships.
- Backup Buddy – Easily backup, restore or move your WordPress site to another domain or host with BackupBuddy.
- Dropbox – Dropbox keeps your files safe, synced, and easy to share. Bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and never lose a file again.
- WordPress – You can create a free website on WordPress.
- WordPress hosting – WP Engine provides managed hosting for WordPress sites.
- Join our free members program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program