In episode 66 Clinton & Juliet created 3 questions on the theme of blogging. They were: 1) How can you write a blog when you are not a good writer? 2) How often should you blog? And 3) Is it better to blog on your website or on a social media platform?
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 66
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. How can you write a blog when you are not a good writer?
2. How do you make time for blogging?
3. Is it better to blog on your website or on a social media platform such as LinkedIn or Facebook?
Click here to get the FREE training, How To Write Blog Posts That Grab Attention. Available only until May 15, 2016 (May 16 in Australia).
- Ask Juliet & Clinton Show – Offers blog writing for therapist
- LinkedIn – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners.
- Youtube – Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
- Join our free members program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program