In episode 66 Clinton & Juliet created 3 questions on the theme of blogging. They were: 1) How can you write a blog when you are not a good writer? 2) How often should you blog? And 3) Is it better to blog on your website or on a social media platform?
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 66
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. How can you write a blog when you are not a good writer?
2. How do you make time for blogging?
3. Is it better to blog on your website or on a social media platform such as LinkedIn or Facebook?
- Ask Juliet & Clinton Show – Offers blog writing for therapist
- LinkedIn – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners.
- Youtube – Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
- Clinton’s first blog he ever wrote.