In episode 68 Juliet and Clinton answered questions about how to begin offering webinars, how to write in a way to attract your ideal therapy clients, and how to create and use Twitter lists as a therapist.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 68
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1.“Hi Juliet and Clinton. I decided to start an email list thanks to the great advice you give on your show. What is the first thing I should do to build my list? I feel stuck. People seem to be coming to my site but they are not signing up. I heard that webinars are a good way to build an email list, but I don’t have clue where to start with those.”
2.“Robyn (From our Members Facebook group) I’m a massage therapist and Pilates teacher. I may be moving to a new city so my website is on hold at the moment while I figure out the move. But in the meantime I’d love to learn how to write to attract the types of clients I’m looking for so when I do move I can start promoting my work right away.”
3. “A while ago Juliet started a Twitter list of people in our Facebook group. I don’t know what to do with that list. Can you explain Twitter lists please? I’d like to understand how to use Twitter and then maybe I can use it more.”
- Facebook – Social Media Platform
- Twitter – Social Media Platform
- Pinterest – A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
- LinkedIn – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners.
- Facebook Ads – Promote your site using FB.
- Hootsuite – Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard.