In episode 68 Juliet and Clinton answered questions about how to begin offering webinars, how to write in a way to attract your ideal therapy clients, and how to create and use Twitter lists as a therapist.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 68
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1.“Hi Juliet and Clinton. I decided to start an email list thanks to the great advice you give on your show. What is the first thing I should do to build my list? I feel stuck. People seem to be coming to my site but they are not signing up. I heard that webinars are a good way to build an email list, but I don’t have clue where to start with those.”
2.“Robyn (From our Members Facebook group) I’m a massage therapist and Pilates teacher. I may be moving to a new city so my website is on hold at the moment while I figure out the move. But in the meantime I’d love to learn how to write to attract the types of clients I’m looking for so when I do move I can start promoting my work right away.”
3. “A while ago Juliet started a Twitter list of people in our Facebook group. I don’t know what to do with that list. Can you explain Twitter lists please? I’d like to understand how to use Twitter and then maybe I can use it more.”
- Facebook – Social Media Platform
- Twitter – Social Media Platform
- Pinterest – A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
- LinkedIn – A networking tool to find connections to recommended job candidates, industry experts and business partners.
- Facebook Ads – Promote your site using FB.
- Hootsuite – Enhance your social media management with Hootsuite, the leading social media dashboard.
- Join our free members program – Join the Ask Juliet & Clinton free membership program