In this episode, Juliet and Clinton answer questions about the best way to sell meditations on a website, how to choose the best keywords for your website, and how to manage client inquiries when you have a full practice.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 71
In this episode we answered the following questions:
1. “Hello Clinton and Juliet, I would like to record some meditations to sell on my website. What is the best system to record these? And, then to sell them, what is the best payment system? Thanks!”
2. Maria Pirona, Atherton, QLD (from Facebook group)
“Hi Clinton and Juliet, I apologise if you have covered this in past podcast episodes. I haven’t listened to them all yet. With regards to keywords, when one is setting up a blog and/or website, I know the idea is that we use these words frequently throughout our content so that Google picks them up. Just wondering how frequently we should use them and where they are most powerful/salient in the eyes of Google. Obviously a word like ‘counselling’ is very competitive for Google’s attention so are we best to use niche terms that a potential client may search?”
3. Kim Boivin, Facebook group
“Hi, thanks for all the amazing guidance you offer! I have a question I’m feeling stuck with: how do I best manage a pretty full practice? Actually, first, what is considered a full practice? Clients are often having to wait about 3 weeks to book in now. How do I know when to pause taking new clients? Thank you!”
- Screenflow – ScreenFlow helps you can record any part of your monitor while also capturing your video camera, iOS device, microphone, multi-channel audio device.
- Twisted Wave – TwistedWave is a full featured audio editor that allows you to edit audio files from your computer or your Google Drive and apply effects.
- Hindenburg – Audio editing software.
- Audio-Technica ATI 2100 – This handheld microphone is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond.
- Paypal – PayPal is safe way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
- Stripe – Stripe is a suite of APIs that powers commerce for businesses of all sizes.
- Gum Road – Sell music, comics, software, books, and films directly to your audience.
- Wordpress – WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog.
- Google Keyword Planner – A tool that provides keyword ideas and traffic estimates to help you build a Search Network campaign.
- Google Ad Words Account – You can advertise with Google AdWords ads in the Sponsored Links section next to search results to boost website traffic.