In this episode, Juliet and Clinton find out if therapists are using Instagram, what to do if someone has copied your blog post, and the benefits of having a Facebook group.
Listen to the Audio
Download the Transcript
Members – Get the transcript for this show in the Members Program.
Non-Members – Register for our FREE Membership Program here to get access to transcripts of the show plus other exclusive member’s benefits.
Watch the Video
Questions Answered in Episode 80
In this episode we answered the following questions:
“I am wondering if you know of many therapists who are successful with Instagram. I started an account and have been posting image posts there, but I am only getting a few likes and shares. I have about 125 followers.”
“I accidentally found out that someone has copied almost my entire blog post. What do you do if someone has copied your blog post or large parts of it?”
“I see some people have a Facebook group in addition to a Facebook page. Would you recommend this? I already have trouble finding the time to post to my Facebook page, so not sure I have time to post to a group as well.”
- Instagram – social media network http://instagram.com
- Pam Dyson – therapist on Pinterest https://au.pinterest.com/pamdyson/
- Copyscape – plagiarism checker http://www.copyscape.com/
- Facebook groups – https://groups.fb.com/
- Sign up for our FREE member’s program at https://askjulietandclinton.com/membership