[op_liveeditor_element data-style=””][text_block style=”undefined” align=”left”]
Beginning with Episode 22, each week when the latest episode of The Ask Juliet & Clinton Show is posted on our main website, we post the transcripts to the current episode below. Just click on the link to download.
After 150 episodes, this is the last episode of The Ask Juliet and Clinton Show.
We have answered most of the common questions therapists and wellness professionalshave about building a therapist practice at the beginner sand intermediate level.
The long of the short of it is that we’re not going anywhere, so stay tuned.
In this final episode we discuss the 5 most downloaded episodes. Hope you enjoy it!
Top 5 Downloaded Episodes of Our Show
- Episode 20: What is the best day and time to post my blog posts to get the most views?
- Episode 2: What are the best marketing and advertising methods for therapists?
- Episode 8: What are the 5 top web design companies you recommend for building a successful website without needing high tech knowledge?
- Episode 4: How do you spread the word about your new website once it’s live?
- Episode 5: How do you deal with marketing overwhelm?
1) How do I get people to join my group on Facebook?
2) How often should I write a blog post?
3) My website was hacked. Will my SEO ranking in Google restore to the first page now that it is fixed?
1) What are short-term marketing strategies that bring immediate results?
2) Should I build my course or email list first?
3) Is it ethical to contact previous clients as a marketing strategy?
1) Is it possible to learn how to write copy myself or should I hire Juliet?
2) How can I write my website copy so it doesn’t sound promotional?
3) Which point of view should I use when writing my website copy, 1st, 2nd or 3rd?
1) What are the top 3 elements of good website design?
2) What are the most common design mistakes you see on therapist websites?
3) What design features are more likely to get users to take action?
1) What do I send to people on my email list?
2) How do I start to change my marketing to target a new niche?
3) What is the best way to add more income to my business when I have a full practice?
1) Do I need to get a part-time job to improve my private practice cash flow?
2) How much and where should I invest in marketing my practice?
3) How much money should I have in my private practice emergency fund?
1) How many niches should I have?
2) How do you manage your marketing time when you have a busy practice?
3) What is the best platform for offering online courses?
1) Should I be marketing my private practice on LinkedIn?
2) Is it worth starting a Youtube channel?
3) What’s the best marketing strategy for Facebook Ads?
1) How can I find out if my free guide offered at my website is helpful?
2) How do I get more word of mouth clients when I am just starting?
3) Where is the best place to market when I have a limited budget?
1) How can I sell my first product?
2) How much should I spend on a professional photo?
3) How can I get better at selling?
1) Can I make money from a membership site?
2) What software should I use for a membership site?
3) How can I convert my Facebook group into a paid membership group?
1) How do I deal with Facebook bullies?
2) How should I approach emailing my email list after a long hiatus?
3) How do I repurpose my content?
- Question 1: How do I organize blog posts when I blog on different topics?
- Question 2: How many therapy directories should I be listed on?
- Question 3: How can I get more people to open my emails?
- Question 1: What is the best way to market a in-person workshop?
- Question 2: How I can increase my followers on Facebook?
- Question 3: Do I need to ask permission to email past workshop participants to let them know about future workshops?
- Question 1: How do I track my results with Google Analytics?
- Question 2: How can I overcome my fear of public speaking?
- Question 3: Is it worth spending time marketing on YouTube?
- Question 1: How can I get my therapy business out of a rut?
- Question 2: What marketing strategies bring the best results?
- Question 3: What are the best offline marketing methods?
- Question 1: What is an average number of client inquires per week?
- Question 2: Should I focus on blogging or guest blogging to increase traffic to my website?
- Question 3: How can I protect my business from hacking or randsomeware?
- Question 1: How can I get on the first page of Google?
- Question 2: What’s the best way to start marketing to a hospital area?
- Question 3: Do I need to target different keywords in my blog posts?